Friday, April 13, 2018

Best Hair Hacks for Your Active Lifestyle

Working out is important to you, but sometimes it's hard to squeeze it all in, am I right?!

I tend to try to get my workouts done in the morning before the day gets too crazy, but this limits my time as I need to leave enough time to get ready for work.

Maybe you squeeze in a workout during lunch and need to get back to the office.

Maybe you workout after work but still need to be presentable for dinner, errands, or meeting friends.

Whenever you choose to workout, does your hair get in the way?


I'm pretty low-key when it comes to hair care. I don't use a lot of product. Sometimes I throw in a barrette to change it up a bit.

There are days when I need to show my hair a little more love {like after a workout} but still don't have a lot of time. Dry shampoo to the rescue! It's perfect for those days when I'm too short on time for a full wash and dry.  A little spritz to my roots. Rub it in and brush it out and I'm good to go.

Or maybe I pull it back into a low ponytail. The easier and lower key, the better.

Don't let your hair ruin your workout. Check out these workout hair hacks from @eSalon and @EnjoytheCourse.

I don't often put too much thought into my hair. I probably should more often. I'm all about helpful hacks, though. Helpful hair hacks? Yes, please!


Workout Hair Hacks: Tame your locks pre-and post-workout


I love this infographic from eSalon. I never really thought about pre-workout hair care!

Workout Hair Hacks from eSalon

I've been using dry shampoo for years but doing a quick blow dry on cool? #gamechanger
This has definitely become my go-to post-workout hair routine to get me out the door quickly with great better hair!

What's your favorite hair hack? Do you use dry shampoo? How do you save time post-workout?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

15 comments:

  1. I find that if I put my hair up in a bun, it usually stays and doesn't bother me during my workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just put it a pony tail and wear a baseball cap. I have thick dry curly hair so I only have to wash it once or twice a week and I'm good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so while I don’t have a hair issue, lol, my sister does and I’m passing this along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use dry shampoo,but can't honestly see that it does much for me. Maybe I'm using the wrong kind for my hair (?) I'm the queen of the messy bun, though. Sometimes with the bangs left down, sometimes with them pulled to the side or back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to master the messy bun! You should try doing a quick cool dry with the dry shampoo. It helps with the effectiveness. :)

      Delete
  5. I put my hair in a ponytail and I am good to go. I don't wash my hair as often as before (due to dry scalp) and can be out of the shower in about 5-10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a pretty quick shower-taker as well, which is good because I rarely give myself enough time to get ready for work.

      Delete
  6. I don't pay much attention to my hair either! I only use dry shampoo if I'm not showering in the morning, since my hair gets oily pretty quickly. I sweat too much to not wash my hair after working out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I get that and am grateful I don't have super oily hair. :)

      Delete
  7. I love my dry shampoo. Before that was a thing I use to do baby powder. So that is a great alternative if you are in a pinch and don't have the dry shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have heard that before but haven't tried it myself. :)

      Delete