Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Throwback to the 90s with Over 100 Songs

Today, I'm linking up with Kim, Janelle, and Steph for Tunes Tuesday. The theme this month is Throwback Jams (70s, 80s, 90s). Perfect for a trip down memory lane to my high school and college days.



Remember making mixed tapes for your friends? Finding the perfect songs and combining them into a fun mix? I had a few friends that were so good at making them! Me? Not so much. I always had so much trouble choosing the songs. And getting them to flow and fit onto a cassette? Not so much. LOL

So, here's today's version - A SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

Back in the day, I would claim that I liked all music - except country, metal, and rap. 😆

My ultimate favorites from the 90s were No Doubt, Jewel, and the Squirrel Nut Zippers. I think I owned every one of their albums at one point.

But I definitely didn't limit myself to those artists. I highly recommend listening to this playlist on Shuffle. Not sure if I'd say these songs are all great for pounding pavement - some are quite slow - but definitely great for a trip down memory lane.


Spotify makes creating a playlist so easy because it suggests all of these songs that are similar to the one you just added. Reminding me of so many great songs that I'd all but forgotten.


Hope you're able to rediscover a few. Or if you're a lot younger {or older} than me maybe discover something altogether new to you. 😂

@EnjoytheCourse shares a Kickass 90s playlist! From Jewel, No Doubt, and Sheryl Crow to Nirvana, The Offspring, Sublime, and Green Day PLUS lots more!

I had so much fun creating this playlist!

What songs or artists am I missing? Do you have an all-time favorite artist from the 90s?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

12 comments:

  1. Aww, so many flashbacks!! There are a ton of artists on here that I don't know as well, but this brings back a ton of memories! :]!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked a lot of well-known artists/bands back in the day as well as some more obscure ones. Hope you enjoyed the playlist. :)

      Delete
  2. I love these!! 90s is the best. I can't think of 90s without some Dave Matthews Band though so I would of added some of that to the mix :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes! No 90s playlist would be complete without a little Dave Matthews Band. :)

      Delete
  3. These are great already added a few to my spotify list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Học Tiếng Anh Qua Bài Hát Girls Like You

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before you start off, you want to have general idea of what you are about to make. Ask yourself; is it a dance, Capital Bra Shop sad, smooth song? Will it centre on dark musical themes associated with genres such as hip-hop or will it gravitate towards the lighter pop sound?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. Bollywood song lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  7. This will let you play Spotify music on your hifi, but you'll still need your laptop/PC and it lacks the convenience of a larger integrated whole house system. How To Get On Spotify Playlists

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you search Google for one-hit wonders, you will find the top 100 for each decade since the 1950's. These artists produced songs powerful enough to become modern classics. best headphones for pop music

    ReplyDelete
  9. In this article, I will acquaint you with 5 executioner acoustic variants of songs that have been organized by different craftsmen. Together, we will pull these unplugged forms separated to perceive how has been dealt with the song contrasted with the first. spotify

    ReplyDelete