Sunday, February 3, 2013

What's in YOUR Purse?


I usually lose at those What's in Your Purse? games at parties. I rarely carry a purse with me, but when I do, there isn't usually much in it. Any nothing all that unusual.

I considered doing something different for this week's listicle, but then I decided to go ahead and pull my purse out of the closet to see if there were even 10 things inside. Shockingly, there were. In fact, there were even a few more than what's on this list.

10 types of THINGS IN MY PURSE

  1. 3 pens
  2. 2 business cards (not mine)
  3. 1 temporary tattoo
  4. 1 DMV number/ticket thingy
  5. 2 containers of lip gloss (one with 6 different colors)
  6. 1 paper clip
  7. 1 tampon, 3 panty liners
  8. 1 crumpled up straw wrapper
  9. 1 movie stub
  10. 4 coins
Do you carry anything unusual in your purse?
Don't forget to swing by The good life to see what everyone else is hauling around.



Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

24 comments:

  1. I really need to know what picture is on the temporary tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A mustang, I think. I got it from Ford Racing when I went to the NHRA Finals.

      Delete
  2. With you teenie weenie purse and your tiny list, your post gave me a BIG laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have a small purse, mine is too....it took me forever to come to grips with not carrying around a suitcase when the twins were little. The temporary tats crack me up! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I go through phases with purses, but usually the phases are small purse or no purse.

      Delete
  4. I carry way too much junk around to have a small purse, unless I'm dropping it inside my large bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gal's bag is NOT complete without a temporary tattoo! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The DMV number/ticket is actually kinda funny. Those things always end up in my purse because places that make you take a number never have a place to throw them away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had my DMV ticket thingy collected today or else it would have been added to the trash pile that is my purse. :) Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually surprised there wasn't more receipts/trash in my purse when I did this post.

      Delete
  8. I just cleaned out my purse because it was such a huge mess! Lots of paper, ads, used Kleenex, ewww! It's much more organized now:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I usually have a huge pile of receipts crumpled in my purse. I was surprised there weren't any.

      Delete
  9. Temporary tattoo? Nice! I've got at least 5 tampons and wrappers floating at the bottom of my suitcase aka purse. My kids dig in it, take the tampons out of the wrappers and throw them back in. Needless to say I'm not too happy when I'm digging around for one when I need one asap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Temporary tattoo. Aren't you full of surprises ;) love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Really, I just can't turn away anything that's free - even a temp tat.

      Delete