Saturday, September 6, 2014

Ultimate Coffee Date - September 2014

Good morning! It's time for another edition of The Ultimate Coffee Date, so grab a cup of joe, and let's chat!

If we were having coffee this morning... The Ultimate Coffee Date Sept 2014

If we were having coffee this morning... I'd be very distracted! We're heading out for a 30-mile bike ride in a few minutes for Day 1 of the Ventura Marathon Beach Party weekend! Day 2 I'm running a half marathon. We arrived yesterday afternoon to some CRAZY wind. I'm hoping it dies down a little for the ride and the run.

If we were having coffee this morning... I'd tell you all about my awesome August, and ask you how your August was. And maybe ask what fun plans you have for September.

If we were having coffee this morning... I'd definitely ask you for your advice about running a free full or half marathon on Oct 12th in Long Beach. I've mentioned it before, but I still haven't decided which distance to run. You see, I'm running a full in mid-November, and I've got to PR it, so I'm not sure if I should risk running a nice, easy full just a month prior or trying to run a fast half. Help me! :)

Kind of a short coffee date this month, but I've gotta jet! Have a great one!!

While I'm out biking, feel free to relax for awhile, and catch up with some other bloggers at the Ultimate Coffee Date?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

6 comments:

  1. I would suggest to run the free race in Long Beach as a slow marathon and use it as a long run! What do you think? It was nice having coffee with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No advice on what you should run, but have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the half as a training run and save your legs for your goal full.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend! Enjoy and I hope you found some breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend. Hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Abby. Use the free Half as a training run and save the full for November and your PR goal.

    ReplyDelete