Sunday, June 7, 2015

Workout Recap + Jun 8 Meal Plan

Will I ever get back to meal planning? I'm not sure.

Tomorrow, I'll recap the full Bikini Series, but let me just say, it turned into a 7-week series for me instead of 8. :(

This is starting out as a downer post, but I really did have a great week last week!!

Workout Recap


Sunday: REST. 1.48 mile run

Monday: 1.53 mile run.

Tuesday: 1.5 mile run.

Wednesday: Yin Yoga (40 min). 3 mile run for #NationalRunningDay.

Thursday: Yoga (40 min). 3.9 mile run with a few hill repeats.

Friday: 1.4 mile run. Yoga (15 min).

Saturday: 1.51 mile run. Yoga (40 min). Walking a little around Lake Mead.

What's for Dinner?


What's for Dinner?

It's getting to the time of year when I do not want to turn on the oven, so I see salads, crock pot dinners, and rice in the future.

Here are a few ideas of what may or may not go down this week:

Breakfast
Smoothies
Granola

Lunch
Tuna salad wraps
Salad

Dinner
Grilled cheese sandwiches
Pasta with red sauce
Chicken and rice
Burritos

What are you cooking up this week?
How were your workouts last week?


Be sure to stop by Laura @ Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers to check out what everyone else is cooking up this week.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

No comments:

Post a Comment