Monday, February 18, 2013

10 Things that Make Me Happy

Earlier this year, I started a blog where I share at least one small moment in my day that made me happy. You should totally check it out. :) A Happy Moment A Day.

This week's Monday Listicle topic is 10 tiny (or secret) things that bring you joy. Easy! I'll just look at that blog to see what I've blogged about most.

10 Things that Make Me Happy


  1. Jeff. He is definitely what makes me the most happy.
  2. Sallie. From watching her sleep to play to cuddle, she always makes me smile.
  3. Eating. It might surprise my family, but I actually do love to eat and try new things in the kitchen. All within reason, of course. ;)
  4. Movies. Nothing beats relaxing after work by curling up with Jeff and watching a movie. Thank goodness for Redbox!
  5. Running. I know some of you might think I'm crazy, but running really does make me happy.
  6. Blogging. I enjoy writing posts but even more than that, I love interacting with other bloggers!
  7. Being outside. My work day always goes a bit better when I'm able to sit out in the sun for a few moments during my lunch. Also, just sitting out on our patio brings a smile to my face.
  8. Laughing. I love to laugh. I love the sound of my laugh and I like the way it makes me feel - especially the day after a hard ab workout. :)
  9. Freebies. If I'm offered something for free, even if it's something I don't necessarily need or want, I'll take it. 
  10. Our apartment. It's nothing super fancy or great, and there are some quirky problems, but it's got a kickass patio and it's steps from the hot tub, plus it's in Vegas! So much fun!!
What tiny things bring you joy? Now go visit Stasha to read other lists of joy.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

18 comments:

  1. Totally love your Happy Moments blog! Firstly, Die Hard marathon? Heck yes! I saw the new one on Saturday and it was delightful.

    Congrats on the Saucony campaign. I think I need more details! And I agree and understand, running just makes me happy. I've been away from it for several months because of my knee, but I think I'm ready to ease back into it. Not many people understand why I keep going back.

    And with running comes more sunshine - Nature's Prozac. I can't wait for it to get warm here, but at least the sun is shining today! Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see the new one! :)

      I'm a FitFluential Ambassador, so from time to time I get to review products. I really need some new shoes, so I'm really excited about receiving some Sauconys. (I'm still waiting...)

      Nature's Prozac. I love it! It's so true. I might have to steal that for some motivation pic sometime.

      Delete
  2. Running and laughing -- to things that are most important in my life too. Though it's hard to really run when you are really laughing. Great joyful list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would definitely take some skill! I often try to at least laugh inside while I'm running. :D

      Delete
  3. Reading this list brought a big smile to my face too. So much goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freebies are good, aren't they? :) Great list. It think some of the simple things I take for granted really are the things that make me the happiest - movies with Hubs, my dog, running. You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it weren't for the simple things, life would be so boring. :)

      Delete
  5. I completely agree with #7. Even though your break may be only 10-15 minutes, being outside completely rejuvenates you after sitting at your computer all day! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sun is something I absolutely love and don't get enough of at all! Free stuff is fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous. I totally agree with them all except replace your furbabies name with Harlee and I don't know Jeff so I can't comment on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet dog!

    I love the rest of your list, too, but the freebie one made me laugh. I'm the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You certainly have a lot to make you happy! As fun as it is to have a night out it's great to have a quiet movie night at home. Redbox is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only started using RedBox a few months ago, and I love it!

      Delete