Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December in Review

Wow! December really flew by. Doesn't it always?!

I've got a Year in Review post coming tomorrow, but today let's take a look at December. :) It was a pretty fabulous month!

I continued with the #RWRunStreak. Only 2 more runs to go!! :-)

I shared 3 holiday drinks using Cocogo. You can check them out here, here, and here.

Cocogo's Mistletoe Punch
Cocogo's Mistletoe Punch was my favorite

We celebrated our 10th anniversary and tried out a new (to us) restaurant, crossing off two of our 2014 goals. More on that tomorrow.


I went for a super fun Christmas run along the Las Vegas Strip.


We went to the Wildlife Habitat at the Flamingo. The flamingos weren't out because their island was being worked on, but we got to see the pelicans and other waterfowl being fed. There were so many beautiful little ducks! This also crossed off of our final 2014 goal. More on that tomorrow.

I took a lot of pictures in the habitat, so I think I'll share those in a post of its own.

My hair and makeup were pretty perfect, though! I even got compliments from a few random strangers while we were out and about.


I tested out some awesome arm sleeves.

I received the #FrostyVoxBox with lots of fun products to test. Lots more to come on this, but you can watch my unboxing on YouTube in the meantime.

What fun things did you do in December?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

No comments:

Post a Comment