Monday, February 2, 2015

January Recap + February Goals

Did January fly by for anyone else or was it just me? There were actually quite a few days/weeks that seemed to drag on, but now that it's Feb 2nd already, Jan feels like a blur.

Here are a few highlights from the month.

We met some friends for drinks at Parasol Up at the Wynn. Such a fabulous little bar on the Strip.

Parasol Up | Wynn, Las Vegas

I join the #NoExcuses Sweat Pink challenge.

We had to take Sallie to the vet a couple times because she stopped eating. Poor girl. :( She's all back to normal now. Yay!

I tried out a new yoga studio with my ClassPass.

I joined a blogger book club and added reading 12 books to my 2015 goals.

I won a pair of Altra Running shoes from Runchat.

Altra Running | One 2.0


Overall, it was a good month. :)

January Goals
Do yoga 2x each week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) - Skipped a few, but still did OK
Do strength training 2x each week (Mondays and Fridays) - Same as yoga
Run at least 25 miles - CHECK! 26.69 miles.
Share 3 videos - I think I only ended up sharing 1 video.
Gain 30 more followers on Instagram - Blew this goal out of the water!! 230 new followers. Whoo hoo!!

Goals with Jeff
Monthly date night - Drinks with friends at Parasol Up
Read 12 books - Check! Finally finished the book we started in Nov!
Buy a house - No news on this front yet.

And here are the goals I have for February!
  • Bike commute at least 4 times.
  • Run at least 35 miles.
  • Take 3 yoga classes.
  • Complete the Flab Free February challenge with Tera at Girl Gone Healthy.
  • Gain 50 Pinterest followers.
  • Read at least 2 books.

What was your best highlight from January?
What are your February goals?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

2 comments:

  1. Jan. flew by for me too. I love your new shoes! Looks like you had a great month!

    ReplyDelete