Sunday, February 1, 2015

Workout Recap + Feb 1 Meal Plan

OMG! If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you may have already heard the awesome news about my astonishing 5K that I ran this morning. I'll write up a full recap in a couple days, but I'm super excited that I got an incredible PR.

If you read my goals for this race, you'll know that I was really hoping for a sub-30 minute 5k today. Instead, I shocked myself with a 26:25 5k. What?! Yes, I'm as surprised as you. :-)

Workout Recap


Sunday: 5.10 mile run

Monday: REST

Tuesday: Yoga at Sin City Yoga using my ClassPass. 90-sec wall sit.

Wednesday: 3.74 mile run

Thursday: REST

Friday: 4.35 mile run

Saturday: REST

My workouts last week weren't stellar. I took a couple unplanned rest days, but I don't care! I'm still a little high on that unexpected 5k time this morning. :-D

What's for Dinner?


What's for Dinner? Week of Jan 11th

Keeping our meals really simple this week. A couple are roll-overs from last week. :)

Sunday: Leftovers

Monday: Jalapeno Poppers Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Corn on the Cob

Tuesday: Bean Dip and Chips

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Pasta & Garlic Bread

Friday: Enchiladas

Saturday: TBD

Breakfast:
Yogurt Granola Parfaits
Oatmeal

Lunches:
Leftovers
Roasted Jalapeno Soup

Snacks/Dessert:
Carrots and Bell Peppers with Hummus
Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies

Sunday Prep:
Hummus
Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies

What are you cooking up this week?
How were your workouts last week?


Be sure to stop by Laura @ Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers to check out what everyone else is cooking up this week.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

No comments:

Post a Comment