Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Hello, Again...

Sixteen months ago, I made the decision to close down this blog. I had been feeling uninspired for awhile, and blogging wasn't really working for me.

But I kinda started to miss it!
... sharing my running adventures
... sharing random thoughts and experiences of my every day life
... the blogging community
And then a couple weeks ago, I got an email from GoDaddy reminding me that my domain would expire in a couple months.

So, I got to thinking.... Why not start blogging again?

Maybe a 16 month hiatus was just what I needed to get my blogging mojo back. Fingers crossed. :-)

I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts, experiences, and tips with you all and hope that you'll enjoy my return.

Until next time...

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lea! Hoping for a nice strong comeback. :-)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! We do have a coffee date link up on Saturday ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Coco! Yes, I was very excited to see that the coffee dates were still happening. I'm definitely planning on joining this weekend.

      Delete
  4. Glad to see you pop back up in my feed.

    ReplyDelete