Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thankful Thursday #1

Happy 1st Thursday of November. :)

We don't really do much to celebrate the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, but I thought it would be a good excuse time to reflect on some of the things I'm thankful for with a revival of Thankful Thursdays.

Thankful Thursdays 2016


This week, I'm thankful for...

Fall weather. Fall in Vegas is nothing like Fall in the Midwest with all the gorgeous colors of the changing foliage, but it does have perfect temperatures and a crispness to the air. Makes running even more enjoyable!

Social media. Piggybacking on Fall, I can enjoy all the gorgeousness of Fall around the country by looking at all photos that everyone else posts. Best of both worlds. :-) I'm thankful I get to "meet" lots of exciting people through social media, too. It's just fun.

Running. There have been plenty of times during my life when I wasn't able to run, so I'm always grateful when I can. I'm feeling pretty good about running lately. It hasn't been hurting and, like I already mentioned, the Fall weather cannot be beat. I simply can't imagine my life without running.

What are you thankful for today?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

2 comments:

  1. It is still in the 80s here now, boo November.
    But we are finally supposed to be in the 70s next week so I am thankful we will have some fall too.

    ReplyDelete