Monday, January 21, 2013

What's in my closet?

Kind of a fun topic over at Monday Listicles today.

My closets are kind of a little boring - especially my bedroom closet. We've got stuff, but nothing really crazy or that dates back very many years. As you may recall, we sold most of our possessions back in May of last year.

We basically have three closets in our current apartment, so here are some relatively boring things in one or another.

10 Things in My Closets

  1. SCUBA gear
  2. Running gear
  3. Biking gear
  4. Camping gear
  5. Sallie gear
  6. Jump starter
  7. Monoscope
  8. Santa suit
  9. Motor oil
  10. 5-gallon water purifier
And thus concludes the most boring Listicle.

That's really all I've got time for this morning. I wish I could share some pictures of my boring closets, but I've got to leave for work now.

Have a great week! Why not pop over to Stasha's to discover what I can only imagine will be much more exciting closet finds?

What's in your closet?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

23 comments:

  1. Not sure I'd say these were boring things - maybe to you. But really, how many people can say they have scuba gear, camping gear and a santa suit in thier closets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure this is the most diverse list I've read today! Are you a scuba diving Santa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boring is relative. Your closet sounds exciting to me, especially if you use all that gear! The most exciting in mine is running shoes. I never wear them. That's how exciting I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I do use most of the gear. Not as much or as often as I like, but they aren't totally neglected.

      Delete
  4. Wow your closets are way more exciting than mine. I just have clothing in mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boring? My dear, you have motor oil in your closet! Now THAT is not boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe. I guess I didn't realize motor oil was so exciting. :D

      Delete
  6. Motor oil and a Santa suit? That's a really interesting closet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, that is a pretty diverse list of things to have in your closets! Especially the Santa suit ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Santa suit is crumpled in a ball - still unwashed from the Great Santa Run. Gross. I know.

      Delete
  8. What's a monoscope? Santa suit? Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A monoscope is kind of like a telescope, but on a smaller scale. It's also sometimes called a spotting scope.

      Delete
  9. What's Sallie gear? Awesome list of things in your closet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sallie is our little dog, so Sallie gear is stuff for her - grooming tools, life jacket, etc.

      Delete
  10. Wow, you have a lot of "gear"! What's "sallie" and a monoscope?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sallie is our dog, and a monoscope is a like a telescope but on much smaller scale. Sometimes called a spotting scope.

      Delete
    2. Duh! You've talked about her many times - we had a whole conversation about her once. OMG I'm on some kind of ditzy roll here. "What's a Sallie"? LOL!!

      I can't even blame this dumbass moment on pregnancy because the baby's already out.

      Delete
  11. Your stuff in the closet is anything but boring!!!

    ReplyDelete