Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thankful Thursday #2

Happy Thursday!!

We're another week closer to Thanksgiving!

Thankful Thursdays 2016

Time to take a few minutes to reflect on the things I'm thankful for this week.

Living in Las Vegas. I'm so grateful to live in a place that is so close to absolutely gorgeous hiking trails. Some of my favorites are Red Rock National Conservation Area.

Red Rock National Conservation Area

Valley of Fire State Park.

Valley of Fire State Park

And Cottonwood Valley.

Cottonwood Valley

My husband, Jeff. We are two peas in a pod! We enjoy all the same things. He doesn't watch/follow/enjoy sports; neither do I. We enjoy the same types of movies and TV shows. And, of course, we have very similar philosophies on life, politics, etc. But we're also just different enough that we have great conversations and are able to learn from each other. Married nearly 12 years now, I can't imagine anyone else who would be a better fit for me.


My dog, Sallie. Well, she's just the cutest thing and makes me smile every. single. day. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of whatever crazy position she's gotten into, and my heart just melts a little. She's been with us just over 8 years. Jeff immediately fell in love her big, brown eyes at the Animal Humane Society all those years ago, and I am forever grateful that he convinced me that we should adopt her. And yes, I tell him that all the time.


What are you most thankful for today?


Want to know what I was thankful for last week? Read Thankful Thursday #1.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Karen! I feel very lucky. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place! I'm glad you have a great man and a cute doggie! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! I hope the beauty around me never ceases to amaze. The mountains in the distance are breathtaking every day I drive to work.

      Delete