Thursday, April 11, 2013

3 Things Thursday

I haven't done a 3 Things post in a LONG time, but I wanted to write a quick post this morning before work.

1. I joined a Ragnar Trails team a week or so ago. Our trail race is 2 weeks from tomorrow. And I'm a little scared. What did I get myself into?? I've not really done any trail running and the course looks crazy and muddy.

Here's a glimpse at the race from last year:


It sounds fun and I am excited, but a bit nervous, too.

2. It's not been a good week for working out and eating properly. I think I only had chips for dinner two nights in a row, and I haven't run at all or biked to work even once. Ugh. I still haven't missed a day of a my two April Challenges, though. Yay for that, I guess. :)

3. Jeff and I are working on an exciting project. I don't want to say too much about it until we finish it and can show off our hard work, but trust me, it's really exciting! At least to us. Once we've finished, it will be public, and you'll all be able to check it out. In the meantime, it's really consuming most of our free time.

How's your week going?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

14 comments:

  1. I hear you on number 2! I'm all off my game. :)

    Can't wait to hear about your exciting project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some parts look REALLY muddy, but it looks awesome! I'd give anything to be able to run right now. Instead I'm slooooowly rehabbing a hip injury. I feel like it's taking forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never done a trail run or race, I would love to though. Looks like fun! Chips for dinner 2 night in a row? Bad Clarinda! ;)
    Can't wait to hear about your project!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I know, right? So terrible. Last night I McDonalds. Not much better. :-(

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your race and the project! It's been a rough week for me food-wise too so I'm trying to really behave this weekend before I weigh out for our Diet Bet challenge next week. I'd hate to get this far and mess it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never done a relay race and I REALLY want to do a Ragnar. Cannot wait for your write-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done other Ragnar relays, but never a trail one. One more week!

      Delete
  6. Exciting about the relay and can't wait to hear about the project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder what the project was.... ;-D

    ReplyDelete