Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What I've been up to...

I know you've all been waiting on the edge of your seats wondering about this mysterious project of mine.

Well, it all started a few months ago, when I last gave my blog a make-over. Katie at From Ice Cream to Marathon She just finished her first marathon. Yay! complimented me on the design and somehow that planted a little seed.

Why not branch out and design other people's blogs, too?

I brought it up to Jeff, and he was on board right away. Unfortunately, like many of our brilliant plans, it just sat there.

Until I saw this on my Twitter feed.


I got super excited and asked Jeff if he was ready to jump in with both feet. He was, so we offered Tyly an amazing deal for letting us cut our teeth designing her blog.

We took a few days at the beginning to decide on a name and figure out some things on our end, but exactly two weeks from our first email exchange, Tyly had her new blog design installed on her Blogger blog.


Click on the picture to check out her blog and see the full design. :)

We're so happy with how the design turned out, but even more important than that, TYLY LOVES IT!!

Jeff and I had so much fun working on this together and are excited for our next project, sooooo if you're in the market for a new look on your Blogger blog, please consider...


custom blog design

We still have a lot of planning to do to get where we want, but now we're both confident that we can design blogs that others will love.

We're super excited about this. Please feel free to tell your friends. :)

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

14 comments:

  1. I ran across your blog on Tyly's! I would love more info on the blog design. Please and thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I wish you both the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I love it. May you have many more customers to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite post you've ever written!! ;-) THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I love how her blog looks. I hope you get many more customers headed your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting Clarinda! I love the website you designed, so creative:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! You guys are awesome! Like I told Tyly, I wish I had waited a little bit longer and you could've done mine! I will be telling my friends!

    ReplyDelete