Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week in Review - April 21

In my last post, I mentioned that Jeff and I were working on an exciting project. We finished it yesterday, and once it's fully approved, I'll share it with you. Hopefully today, but for sure early next week.

In the meantime, it's been pretty all-consuming, and so my April goals really got pushed aside. Sadly.

So, I'm just going to write a quick update of the past two weeks, since I didn't get to it last Sunday.

April Week 2

DateCardioArms&Abs50 @ 50Commute
4/825
jumping jacks
15 bicep curls
15 tricep extensions
15 hammer curls
15 tricep kickbacks
50 Shoulder Presses
4/930 Standing Obliques
30 Standing Crossovers
50 jumping jacks
4/1050 Russian twists
4/1137 basic crunches
37 scissors
76 crossover crunches
50 tricep pushups
4/12
4/1320 crunches every hour from 9am to 11am
4/14REST

April Week 3

DateCardioArms&Abs50 @ 50Commute
4/15
4/16
4/17banana rolls for 2 min. 3 times
4/18YES!!!
4/19YES!!!
4/20
4/2115 Dips every bathroom break from
11AM-7PM
50 scissors

Ooph! Is it as hard on your eyes to see all those sad faces as it is on mine??

I've got 10 days left of April. I WILL FINISH STRONG!

How do you pick yourself up and get back on track after falling behind on your goals?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

7 comments:

  1. All you can do is forget about yesterday and move forward! yikes! Only 10 days left in April. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what the exciting project is!!! But I won't tell. ;)
    Finish this month strong!! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, she's busted you! ;-)

      Delete
    2. LOL. I'm not finishing as strong as I'd hoped, but still strong enough. :) Thanks for your support.

      Delete
  3. You can and will finish strong!!!!!

    Thank you FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

    ReplyDelete