Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Favorite Quick Workout

No fault but my own, I know, but I've missed the past couple of weeks posting with The Fit Dish link-up.

No excuses this week.

Favorite QUICK WORKOUT

But, I'm still going to kind of cheat on this one. I just looked up the topic last night, and don't have a lot of time to come up with something new.

So, here are two quick workouts that I love.

One, I just shared on Friday, but it's my current go-to workout to get my heart-pumping in the morning. I call it my Morning Wakeup.

Morning Wakeup routine - Jumping Jacks, Squats, Jumping Jacks, Incline Push Ups, Jumping Jacks, Sit ups
Click to go to original post.

I'd suggest a minimum of 10 reps for each exercise. I'm currently doing 25.

Two, I originally shared this back in August. It's a little morning yoga routine you can do without even leaving your bed.

Morning Yoga
Click to go to original post.

It only takes a few minutes, but feels so good! I need to do it more often. :)

What's your favorite quick workout? Be sure to check out our hosts Jill Conyers at JillConyers.com and Jessica Joy at TheFitSwitch.org to see what everyone else's favorite quick workouts are. I bet there will be some really fun ones!

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

12 comments:

  1. Yoga in bed sounds fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen this bed yoga graphic before but I love it! I do a few moves every morning before I get out of bed, my hubby things I am kooky but who cares- it feels great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoga in bed?! That's perfect for me. I always say I will do yoga at night, but uh....never do. Yipes! And, I love that circuit of yours. And no need for excuses, we're just happy to see you. #ftfamlove : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do a similar routine before I go to bed especially if I didn't go to yoga that day. It feels so good to just unwind.

    No big deal missing a few weeks. We're happy to have you join anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post! The yoga stretches in bed are great. I do some before bed too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these! I'm a terrible morning person, so I think that first one would really help to wake me up, and I definitely need to add more stretching into my life! :P

    ReplyDelete