Sunday, June 11, 2017

Week in Review - 6/11

I can hardly believe that I just finished week 7 of the Bikini Series! It's gone by so fast, though I will admit that this past week was a little difficult to focus. I'm kind of ready for a break after working so hard.

One more week to go!

But I need to start thinking about what's next, so I'm ready to go when the series comes to an end next Sunday. I definitely want to keep up with strength training but include more yoga. I'm sure I'll come up with something throughout the week.

Goal Check-In:
NO Fast Food ✔
Starbucks 1x per week ✔
72 oz of water a day ✔
Stick to the workout plan ✔
Sub 10:00 min/mile - Current avg pace: 10:27
Lose 10 lbs - ↓ 9.4 lbs

Jun 5 - 11
(click picture to visit me on DailyMile)

Bikini Series Week 7 Schedule

On The ScheduleWhat I Did
Mon:Babes + Barre1 mile run + Yoga Tone + 5 DMs  (3 sets of 15 each side)
Tue:Total BodyBeach Ballin' Workout + 1 mile run
Wed:Yoga + Active Recovery5.28 mile run for Global Running Day
Thu:Abs + Cardio1 mile run + Energy Practice + 5 DMs  (3 sets of 15 each side)
Fri:Cardio + ArmsTIU Flex Friday + 30 min run
Sat:HIIT1 mile run + 25 min InstaLIVE HIIT with Katrina
Sun:Sunday Runday + Booty5 mile run + 5 DMs + 3 post-run yoga/stretching videos
DMs = Daily Moves


Highlights of the Week:


Global Running Day
I ran 5 miles before work. It's been FOREVER since I've been able to manage that many miles in the morning. It sounded so fun to run #5at5 along the Las Vegas Strip to celebrate #GlobalRunningDay. It was such a fun run. :)



Good Running
My knee started twinging a bit again, so I broke out the knee sleeves. Despite that, the mornings here in Vegas have been perfect for running, so I enjoyed a few great runs this week. My June mileage is already more than March (19.95) and April (26.24), so I'm looking pretty good for June. :)


Baby Bicep
I discovered this little definition in my arm when pausing for a mid-run #flexfriday picture. It totally made me smile.


June StrideBox
Love the June StrideBox. I may have gobbled up the Kakookie right away. It was delicious!!



What's a highlight from your week?
Did you run on Global Running Day?


I'm linking up today with Tricia & Holly for the Weekly Wrap.


Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

14 comments:

  1. You've been killing your goals - congrats! I love your variety of workouts this week as well. I think the June Stridebox was really good!

    My highlight for the week was my 10 mile run on Saturday. I did run on Global Running Day - it's my second favorite holiday of the year, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I guess there was a bit more variety than I thought! Congrats on our 10-miler. It's been a few months since I've run that distance. Since I don't celebrate many traditional holidays, I'm glad I celebrate this one. LOL.

      Delete
  2. I love your flex picture--isn't it so rewarding to see those muscles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a legit bicep for sure! I went to OTF on Wednesday, but we did have a solid block of 15 minutes or running. I had an early meeting for work and couldn't do any more than that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do what you gotta do. :) I swapped yoga for running on Wed and then did yoga the next day. lol.

      Delete
  4. You had a really solid week and it's always fantastic to see progress isn't it?! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deborah! It's so exciting to see some progress. :)

      Delete
  5. I did not run on global running day. I hiked. :)

    You are doing awesome with your goals! Great job! And look at those guns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not run, but I was still in recovery mode. I was itching to get back out, but I knew only one week of rest wasn't enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to listen to your body - even on a running holiday. :)

      Delete
  7. Wow! Girl you are killing this Bikini Series! Way to go! And those guns ....yep, definite definition there! And yeah, this month's stridebox was pretty awesome! I'm saving the cookie for late night snack with milk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it will be perfect for a snack with milk!! Enjoy every last crumb. :) It was seriously delicious.

      Delete