Thursday, May 23, 2013

Working It Recap:: May 17-23

Seriously?? Another week has gone by??

I'm honestly not sure where this week went, but CHECK OUT MY CHART!!!

There are only FOUR frowny faces. Pretty nigh on to a perfect week, exercise-wise. ;-) Whoop whoop.

DateCardioSexy for SummerStrength TrainingCommute
Fri
5/17
Cardio at home (jumping jacks, high knees, butt kickers, etc) 95 squats
65 sec plank
Upper Body Blast YAY!!
Sat
5/18
100 squats
70 sec plank
WEEKEND
Sun
5/19
9 mile run 100 squats
50 lunges (25 per side)
(2) 60 sec planks
REST WEEKEND
Mon
5/20
Morning Flow Yoga 120 squats
75 sec plank
Yoga for Runners #1 YAY!!
Tue
5/21
50 jumping jacks 125 squats
80 sec plank
Triceps Tuesday YAY!!
Wed
5/22
1 mile run
(8:08 Whoo hoo)

135 squats
85 sec plank
Attempted a pull-up
Thu
5/23
REST REST REST

And a few other things on my mind....

1. I'm having fun spending some time over at the What's Beautiful website. There are so many awesomely inspiring, beautiful women out there, and I'm so honored to be a sponsored participant through Fitfluential. If you haven't signed up yet, what are you waiting for? Go here, set a goal, join a team or two, and let's redefine Beauty together. Maybe you'll even win a trip to Costa Rica for yoga and surfing lessons. Wouldn't that be fun?!

2. National Running Day is in less than two weeks. Will you be running? I created an event on my Facebook page. You should totally sign up! It's purely for fun. There aren't any prizes or anything, but hopefully lots of support and inspiration.

3. I ran my fastest mile yesterday (that I can remember at least). Here's what it looked like when I was finished.



I also tried a pull-up. Check out the video on my What's Beautiful profile.

How were your workouts this past week?
What are your plans for the long weekend? I'm picking up my very first Bountiful Basket Saturday morning and going to the Las Vegas 51s baseball game Friday night, but I've got no other plans. Probably a run or two and hopefully lots of time at the pool.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

8 comments:

  1. Great week of workouts! I'm running my first full marathon on Sunday. Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Angela! Good luck tomorrow. How exciting. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on an awesome week, way to go with those squats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh you're so fast!! Great week too!
    I'll check out your facebook event page! This long weekend hubby and I have been doing lots of yard work and landscaping. I'm working on my tan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great way to work on your tan! I usually just lounge by the pool or go for a run. LOL!

      Delete