Thursday, May 16, 2013

Working It recap:: May 10-16

Where did the week go? I can't believe it's already Friday!!
Not that I'm complaining...

As you can see, I'm getting a bit more consistent! Yay!!

Strength training is definitely my weakest link, but I am getting some from the Sexy for Summer challenge, so I don't feel too terrible about it. It's definitely the first to get skipped, though, when I'm running late.

DateCardioSexy for SummerStrength TrainingCommute
Fri
5/10
3 mile Speed work (Treadmill) 70 squats
50 sec plank
300 Abs
Sat
5/11
70 squats
(2) 30 sec plank
30 lunges
WEEKEND
Sun
5/12
6 mile run REST REST WEEKEND
Mon
5/13
75 squats
55 sec plank
YAY!
Tue
5/14
80 squats
60 sec plank
Wed
5/15
4.5 miles Speed work REST
Thu
5/16
Jump off Jiggle 90 squats
60 sec plank
YAY!

Remember last week when I mentioned that the worst section of my bike commute was getting repaved? Well, apparently I was wrong. While the road was closed for repaving, the section that was repaved was not the worst of it. *sigh*

This week, I wasn't feeling well on Tuesday, so I drove to work. On Wednesday, I was going out to dinner with a vendor and some co-workers. Since we were leaving right from work, I chose not to bike. Didn't want to get to the fancy restaurant all sweaty. ;-)

Also, since I was out to dinner until after 9pm last night, we skipped the Sexy for Summer challenge. I marked it as a REST day yesterday, because we decided to just shift the challenge to accommodate.

How were your workouts this week?
Which of your fitness goals is the easiest for you to skip (your weakest link)?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

2 comments:

  1. You still had amazing work out weeks. You are doing so much and doing it well.
    I am trying to make myself swim 2x a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby!
      Swimming 2x a week is a great goal. I'm much more of a float-in-the-water type of girl. :)

      Delete