Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Factors of 36 Sponsors #1

First of all a HUGE thank you to everyone who has entered my race so far!! If you haven't signed up yet, here's a little more incentive!

I mentioned all of our wonderful sponsors in my post with all the details about the virtual race, but I wanted to tell you a little more about these great prizes! I'm going to split this into two posts, so be sure and come back tomorrow to learn more about the rest of the prizes you could win.

Bondi Band


I've been wanting to try one of these FOREVER, so I was super excited when they offered to send me one headband to try and one to give away. Here is what they sent.


It was hard to choose which to keep, but, if you follow me on Instagram, you probably already know that I opted for the "Quick Like a Bunny" one since it's something I say all. the. time. Usually when Sallie is moving too slowly. :-D

I tried it out on my last run, and LOVED IT! Definitely lived up to all the hype. It was a bit warm heading out, but I was very grateful for no stinging, burning sweat dripping into my eyes. Bonus that it will be perfect for the Vegas winters when it's cold enough to want to cover your ears, but not so cold you need a full hat. Whoo hoo!!

Prize: One headband (pictured above)

Website: http://www.bondiband.com/
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest 

Good Beans


I won a sampling of these from Danielle over at It's a Harleyyy Life and fell. in. love.



These chickpea snacks were so delicious!! Alone, of course.
But I also loved the cracked pepper and sea salt tossed on my salad.
Or the sweet cinnamon sprinkled over ice cream. Yes, I know I'm bad.

Prize: One sample pack, as shown above

Website: http://www.thegoodbean.com/
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube

Handful Bra


Love, love these bras! They are super comfy and give the girls just a bit more lift - cuz sometimes I need to feel a little sexy to get my butt out the door. :-) Plus, I love that I can wear this to work without looking like a boy. Hehehe.


I know, I know. I should have shared a pic from the front, but I couldn't find one at the moment. Plus aren't the criss-crossed straps pretty?

Prize: One sports bra of your choice

Website: http://www.handful.com/
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter

KonaKase


Have you tried a KonaKase? You can read my review here, but it's a great little box filled with motivation and fun surprises that gets delivered right to your door! It's a great way to try products that maybe you're not familiar with.

Here's what came in the August box.


Prize: A September box

Website: https://www.konakase.com/
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter

That's it for today! Be sure and come back tomorrow to hear all about the rest of the sponsors. In the meantime, feel free to visit these sponsors and give them some love! Be sure and tell them I sent you - Enjoying the Course on Facebook and EnjoytheCourse on Twitter!

You still haven't registered? Just fill out this form.
Already registered? Don't forget about bonus points for sharing the race! Be sure and use #Factorsof36race and/or tag me, so I know you shared. :)

What would you most like to win?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

3 comments: