Sunday, August 18, 2013

What's for Dinner? Week of 8/18

I haven't done a menu plan for the past two weeks, and boy did I feel it! Too many evenings without dinner or just simple cheese roll-ups.


We also missed two weeks of Bountiful Baskets, but we got one yesterday, so I need to meal plan in order to use up all the delicious produce.

Here's what we'll be eating this week.

Sunday - Layered Mexican Pizza


Monday - Pasta Slaw

Tuesday - Leftovers

Wednesday - Spinach Pasta Toss



Thursday - Salsa Rice and Red Beans



Friday - Leftovers and/or Salad

Saturday - Leftovers

What are you eating this week?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

7 comments:

  1. Glad to have you linking up again! :) Mmm, the Mexican layered pizza sounds really good- I can't get enough Mexican flavors lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so delicious! I've made it a few times, and it's always different, but this one might have been my favorite. :-)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to be planning and cooking my own dinners again! We are still staying with my parents until we get into our new house and we end up eating stuff we would never make at home. (ie: not enough veggies, way too much bread, etc!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The layered Mexican pizza looks good!

      Delete
    2. So exciting that you'll be getting into your new home soon. :-)

      The Mexican pizza is always a hit.

      Delete
  3. Oh, these look yummy. Can I come over for dinner? :)

    ReplyDelete