Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday's Favorite!


Isn't this how we all wish we looked after every run? With a huge smile on our faces?

This was a great run - in part due to my new YMX by Yellowman top. As part of my ambassadorship with FitFluential, I was shipped two tops to try - and they quickly became my favorites.

I'd heard that their tops tend to run a bit small, so I ordered a large I normally buy medium, and these were perfect!

I love the super long length!



Makes these tops perfect for almost any sport from running to yoga to biking.

I loved that it didn't ride up at all during my runs, like some of my other tops. And stayed put while on the mat.

The pink top I received even has a pocket in the back.



Perfect for a little fuel. Not so perfect as a pocket for my phone. :( It was a little too bouncy, and I was afraid it would fall out - even though it was quite secure, actually.

I love the super soft, breathable material!


It's MadKool fabric.
Nothing is better than your own skin. It breathes, it shines, and it feels. MadKool® fabric is designed to do the same.
I really did feel like it was part of my skin. It certainly got as wet and sweaty as my skin did. :) Normally, I can't run long distances in sleeveless tops without the inside of my upper arms chafing, but no chafing with these tank tops!! Definitely a HUGE plus in my book. Oh, AND, these can be thrown in the washer and dryer. Just don't use fabric softener. :)

I love the super fun designs!

Most of my other tops are plain and boring or race shirts, so these were definitely a fun addition. I even worn the blue top out on a date night.


And eventually, it will be worn to work.

These tops retail at $69, but I think they're totally worth the price. They are so versatile! They are so fun! They are so comfortable!

They are definitely this Friday's Favorite!!

What's your Friday Favorite?


Other ways to follow Enjoying the Course:
Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Pinterest → clarindad

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

2 comments:

  1. I love those! I like the longer length too. They look adorable on you! I love cute, interesting tops. Although most of what I own are boring, solid colors!

    ReplyDelete