Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Factors of 36 Winners!!

Thanks again to everyone who joined me in my Factors of 36 virtual race!!



I had a blast knowing I was running with such awesome company.

I loved hearing how you all pushed yourself to go just a bit further or how this virtual race helped motivate you to keep up with your training or start running again.

You're all winners to me!! Together we ran a total of 991 miles. Sah-weet!!

I wish I had a prize for each of you, but alas, I had to choose only seven. Each run logged on the spreadsheet counted for one point + sharing points + early registrations equaled a total of 391 entries.

I drew 7 random numbers using Randomizer.org.

And the winners are...


Prizes will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis, so email me at enjoyingthecourse@gmail.com ASAP with your top two choices.

If you didn't win (or even if you did!), I threw the Factors of 36 logo onto a few items at CafePress - in case anyone was interested in buying a little memento. :) This is my first time using CafePress, so let me know if you run into any issues.


Make Custom Gifts at CafePress



Other ways to follow Enjoying the Course:
Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Pinterest → clarindad

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of miles between everyone! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were definitely a few overachievers. LOL. :) It sure was fun, though.

      Delete