Thursday, August 29, 2013

3 Things Thursday - 8/29

The winners of the Factors of 36 virtual race were announced late last night. You can check it out here.

Here are 3 Things on my mind today.

1. I've been immersed in a HUGE project at work for the past several months. Without going into a lot of details, we're basically converting to a new system that affects the entire way we do business from editorial (I work at a newspaper) to advertising to the business office and basically everything in between. It's been a major undertaking, to say the least. It's involved many a late night and even a couple weekends. All our effort is about to come to fruition. It's GO LIVE WEEKEND!! It sucks that it's also a holiday weekend, and I may end up having to come in on Saturday, but it feels real good that Go Live is finally here. Whoohoo!!

2. Here's a conversation from the other day.
Me: Do you think my face looks fat?
Jeff: Do you want an honest answer?
Me: Yeah. Um. Well, I think so.
Jeff: No, your face isn't looking fat, but the rest of your body is starting to look a little big for your face. Mostly your tummy.
Guys...

I know you all dread questions like this, but please PLEASE keep your answers only to the question asked. :)

So, the next morning, I hopped on the scale. I've gained 7 lbs since the beginning of the year. Wish I could say that was all muscle. LOL. I really, really need to start doing more ab work - and strength training in general.

3. Remember that stairs workout I did on Tuesday? Well, I woke up yesterday morning with some serious DOMS in my calves. Almost as bad as when I did 50 calf raises. In a row. Back in April.


How's your Thursday going?
Any big plans for the holiday weekend?


Don't forget to enter my giveaway for Designer Whey protein powder! Six canisters are up for grabs!!

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

2 comments:

  1. Oh no he didn't! Not cool;) That's why I never ask my husband if I look fat because he would be honest, and nobody's needs to hear that!

    ReplyDelete