Monday, May 12, 2014

What's for Dinner? Week of 5/11

Yesterday was spent traveling home from Catalina Island, so I'm a day late in writing this post. I had such a marvelous weekend! So much fun that I can't really get into it all here. ;-)

I'm excited to share with you all about my first ocean dive and my adventures on Catalina Island, but in the meantime, here's a look at last week's workouts and next week's menu.

Monday, 5/5 - 3.1 miles | 27:22. It was the final month for this round of #5bythe5th virtual race series with Laura at Mommy Run Faster. I was hoping for another PR, but it was super windy, so I'm going to blame it on the wind.

8 Min Abs after work.

Tuesday, 5/6 - Chest + Biceps Workout

Wednesday, 5/7 - REST

Thursday, 5/8 - REST

Friday, 5/9 - Short walk around Avalon after checking into the Pavilion Hotel.

Saturday, 5/10 - Yoga on the beach. More walking around Avalon. Scuba diving. Dancing at the wedding reception.

Sunday, 5/11 - 5.25 miles | 1:05:47. Pretty slow pace yesterday, as I had to walk up a lot of the uphill to get to the {almost} top of Avalon. It was gorgeous.


#FFYoga Update - I haven't missed a pose yet! Though I didn't get to Saturday's pose until Sunday morning. At least I did some yoga on Saturday.


What's next? I need to get in some quality runs this week and spend some time doing yoga. This coming weekend is my breather weekend in May, but next weekend is Trails of Fury (HM and 5K).

what's for dinner?

And here's what I'll be cooking up for dinner this week.

Sunday - Snacks on the drive home from Long Beach, CA

Monday - Bean dip with tortilla chips

Tuesday - Leftovers

Wednesday - Vegan Not-Meatloaf in the slow cooker

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Alfredo French Bread Pizzas

Saturday - Leftovers

I'm linking up {a day late} with Laura over at Mommy Run Fast and Jill at Fitness, Health, & Happiness. Go check out what everyone else is cooking up this week.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

3 comments:

  1. I have to check out the vegan not-meatloaf link. I want to do a yoga challenge next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to shift the vegan not-meatloaf to this week. I'll be making it tonight and I'm very excited to try. Hope it turns out to be delicious.

      Delete