Friday, June 27, 2014

Birthday Greetings to Selena!

Happy Friday! And a very happy birthday to my gorgeous niece, Selena.


Today my sister's baby girl is 18. Wow!

Seems like just the other day that I was piling her brothers and mine into my tiny Dodge Daytona to go see her in the hospital.


This is the same niece that I flew to MN to see last weekend for her graduation party. I'm so proud of her! She'll be going to the University of Wisconsin - Superior next year, and I wish her the best of luck!!

She was kind of recruited to be on the track team, and she'll be playing either soccer or hockey, too. Hockey's her first choice, of course.

She's been playing hockey since she could barely walk.

I couldn't find a great picture of her out on the ice.

She started soccer much later (middle school, I think), and she's excelled at that sport, too.


I love this girl so much and know she's going to do great in college and playing the sports that she loves.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SELENA-BEAN!!!

I hope you have a fantastic birthday weekend - filled with lots of love, friendship, and fun memories!!! You deserve it all. :)

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

3 comments:

  1. Hope Selena had a wonderful birthday! She's lucky to have you in her life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she has grown up into a very lovely young lady indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete