Sunday, June 8, 2014

What's for Dinner? Week of 6/8

June is off to a great start! I got in several good yoga sessions last week, which felt amazing! I'm really coming to love morning yoga out on the patio with the birds chirping just as the sun is rising. It's becoming my happy place indeed.

Sunday, 6/1 - Hiking in the Spring Mountains. We spent a few hours with some friends hiking the Bristlecone Loop. It was absolutely gorgeous up there! I can't wait to hike it again. Or maybe try running it one day.

Bristlecone Loop | Spring Mountains, NV

Monday, 6/2 - 25 min yoga. Yogamazing: Yoga for Menstrual Cramps. Wasn't really crazy about this video.

Tuesday, 6/3 - REST

Wednesday, 6/4 - 30 min yoga. Do Yoga With Me: Twist & Stretch.

Thursday, 6/5 - 20 min yoga. Lengthening & Opening.

Friday, 6/6 - REST

Saturday, 6/7 - Sprinkler Sprint 5K. Recap coming soon.

#SummerSplits2014 Update - New yoga challenge for June! This one is supposed to prepare me to be able to do the splits. I don't know about all that, but it does feel great on my hamstrings.

SummerSplits2014 | enjoyingthecourse.com

What's next? No race on the schedule now until early Sept, but I am thinking about hosting a yoga/running challenge for my birthday. Stay tuned!

What's for Dinner? Week of June 8th

We skipped Bountiful this week because of the Sprinkler Sprint, and without the fresh produce, I had the most difficult time deciding on what to make for dinners this week. Here is what I finally came out with. Jeff even made some suggestions!

Sunday - Homemade spinach ravioli with red sauce.



Monday - Buffalo Chicken with rice.

Tuesday - Lasagna Cups.

Wednesday - Salads.

Thursday - Cheesy Skillet Pasta



Friday - Bean Dip

Saturday - Leftovers

I'm linking up with Laura over at Mommy Run Fast and Jill at Fitness, Health, & Happiness. Go check out what everyone else is cooking up this week.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

8 comments:

  1. Great job with the challenge! Too much going on so I decided not to add it to my plate this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jill. I'm having fun with it. I'm hoping to host a run/yoga challenge for my birthday. Stay tuned. :-)

      Delete
  2. Mmm, I was craving lasagna this week and went off the menu plan to make some. :-) The picture of your hike makes me want to get back to hiking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I used up all my won ton wrappers for the spinach ravioli last night, so it won't exactly be lasagna cups. Probably switch it to slow cooker lasagna.

      Delete
  3. Yoga has become my latest addiction! If you're doing a challenge for your birthday I'd love to sign up! The ravioli looks really good...I can't even imagine making my own pasta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely let you know about the challenge! I made the ravioli with won ton wrappers. Super easy!

      Delete
  4. Sprinkler Sprint sounds great in this HOT weather. Excited for the recap.

    ReplyDelete