Monday, June 16, 2014

10 Plans for Summer

I haven't done a Monday Listicles post since *gasp* February! Where has 2014 gone? But when I saw the topic for this week, I simply couldn't pass it up.

10 Plans for Summer | enjoyingthecourse.com

Not sure if I'll get to all of these, but here's my little summer bucket list.

1.   Train for, and run, a half marathon with Jeff
2.   Lots of yoga
3.   Lounge in the hammock on the patio
4.   Pooltime
5.   Visit the Grand Canyon
6.   Road trip to San Diego
7.   Couple good bike rides
8.   Indoor skydiving
9.   SCUBA diving
10. Create some summertime drink recipes

What are your summertime plans?


Head on over to The Good Life to see what everyone else is up to this summer.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

9 comments:

  1. We JUST got home from out there! (Arizona) Oh my gosh - I could live out there. What a wonderful area. It's one of the reasons I've been a bit blue funk being home - I loved it out west so much.

    We went to the Grand Canyon! It was Hub's life-long dream. We had a fun, two-day adventure for his birthday pretty much riding all over Arizona! Great memories!
    Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even some native Las Vegans think I'm crazy, but I LOVE the heat out here. So much better than the hot, humid summers I grew up with in MN.

      We haven't made it to AZ yet (unless you count Hoover Dam), but I have a lot of family in the Phoenix area, so we really should add it to our list.

      It sounds like you have a fantastic trip filled with lots of fun memories. Enjoy your summer! :-)

      Delete
  2. I plan on doing yoga this summer. I have been running but was aiming for a non-stop mile. Good luck on your half!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yoga is awesome. I hope you try it and love it! As for running, we've all got to start somewhere. Good luck getting that nonstop mile. It will feel awesome when you do!

      Delete
  3. I am trying to squeeze in some pool time too. It is one of my summer goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great little goal for summer! It's nice to slow down from time to time. :-) Enjoy!

      Delete
  4. I would love to start doing yoga this summer and to take the kids to San Diego. Not sure it will happen, but its good to have a plan. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get a chance to make it happen - both yoga and San Diego. :-)

      Delete
  5. Those are some great plans for the summer. Hope you guys knock out the entire list!

    ReplyDelete