Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Friday!!

Who is ready for the weekend?! I know I am. :) The secret surprise that I mentioned during the Ultimate Coffee Date is happening this weekend, and I am STOKED! It's likely not going to be nearly as exciting for all of you, but be sure to stay tuned to Instagram and Twitter for all the excitement. :)

In other news, I ran fast yesterday morning, and it felt amazing! 

Jeff and I headed out for a 3 mile run, and about .8 miles in Jeff was hurting pretty bad, so we altered our route to shorten our run. We ended up doing about 1.6 miles, and then I continued for another .9 miles. And I kicked it into high gear. I haven't run like that in quite some time. I'd love to say it was a breeze. It wasn't, but it was exhilarating. Or breath taking. LOL. Cuz I was definitely out of breath by the time I was back home. :D

One last thing before I leave you to enjoy the weekend. My birthday is fast approaching. 7 more weeks. Or something like that. ;) Perhaps you remember my virtual race to celebrate my 36th birthday? The Factors of 36 virtual race?? It was so much fun!

That I wanted to do another little something to celebrate this year. Make it a tradition, you know.

BUT doing a Factors of 37 wouldn't be nearly as much fun since your only options would be run 1 mile or run 37. Ugh.

So, let's go streaking instead!!

Let's Go Streaking! | enjoyingthecourse.com

Your choices are 37 days of running (at least one mile) or 37 days of yoga. Or some combination of the two.

Either way the streaks will begin on July 5th and continue until my birthday on Aug 10th.

ARE YOU IN??

Joining the fun is super easy! Just run or do yoga every day from 7/5 to 8/10 and tweet or instagram a photo using #ETCRunStreak or #ETCYogaStreak or #ETCStreaks.

Easy-peasy.

I'm still working on lining up some sponsors and fun prizes, so stay tuned for that, but I just wanted get it out there for those who might want some advance notice. :)

Now, go out there and enjoy the beautiful weekend. Unless you're still at work. Then, you know, it's *almost* the weekend, so SMILE!!

What are your weekend plans?
Will you celebrate my birthday with me?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

11 comments: