Sunday, June 29, 2014

What's for Dinner? Week of 6/29

Hard to believe that it's already the end of June! And even harder to believe that it was just last weekend that I was visiting my family in MN. Guess it's a good thing when the week flies by. PLUS this is a short week with the 4th of July on Friday. Don't you just love it when the 4th lands on a  Friday! Yay!! 3-day weekend!!!

Last week's workouts? Great week of training with Jeff! So far, so good on the half marathon training plan.

Sunday, 6/22 - REST

Monday, 6/23 - LBD Challenge Day 13 - 70 sec plank/30 triceps dips/30 mountain climbers

Tuesday, 6/24 - 2.2 mile run with Jeff (26:35). LBD Challenge Day 14 - 35 jumping jacks/35 burpees/35 high knees. Post-run Yoga Cool-down.

Wednesday, 6/25 - REST

Thursday, 6/26 - 3 mile run (34:45). LBD Challenge Day 15 - 35 bridges/35 squats/35 lunges. Post-run Yoga Cool-down.

Friday, 6/27 - Swimming laps (10:37). LBD Challenge Day 17 - 80 sec plank/40 triceps dips/40 mountain climbers.

Saturday, 6/21 - REST


#SummerSplits2014 Update - I didn't do this even one day last week. :( So I've decided I'm all finished with this challenge. Can't win them all!


#HalfTrainingWithJeff Week 2. SUCCESS!! We did skip cross training last Monday because of the late night Sunday night with me coming home from MN. We haven't skipped any runs, so Yay!

What's Next? My #ETCStreaks starts on Friday, 7/5. 37 days of running or 37 days of yoga or 37 days of both. Will you be joining me?

Birthday Challenge - Your Choice: Run Streak or Yoga Streak | enjoyingthecourse.com


What's for Dinner next week? We actually remembered and were in town to order Bountiful Baskets this week. Yay!! So, we're all stocked up on delicious produce, plus we added on some bread and lots of hamburger and hot dog buns. Kind of makes me wish we had a real outdoor grill.

What's for Dinner? Week of 6/30

Sunday - Sausages and baked corn on the cob.

Monday - Buffalo Lime Chicken and Fiesta Black Beans.



Tuesday - Burgers and Corn on the Cob.

Wednesday - Chicken Marinara with Broccolette.



Thursday - Sausages and potato wedges.

Friday - Burgers.

Saturday - Egg Stuffed Baked Potatoes.



If you haven't yet, there's still time to enter to win a Summer Fit Kit from Pure Via.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

9 comments:

  1. We're doing a burgers and corn on the cob dinner this week, too! Perfect for summer. Great job with your training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently started yoga as part of my cool down after running and love it! I'm excited to see how family and friends like the build your own burger bar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who wouldn't love a build your burger bar? :-) I hate stretching after a run, so a yoga cool down is my way of tricking myself into it. Lol.

      Delete
  3. Looks like your training is going great! I start training next week...so nervous but excited! The chicken marinara looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of broccolette with the chicken marinara. My hubby and I are participating in a paleo challenge and pasta is one of his favourite meals. I'll have to try that for him and see if that could become a new go to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had broccolette before, so we'll see how it goes. Sure looks good though.

      Delete
  5. Yay! Looking forward to celebrating our birthdays together!! :-)

    ReplyDelete