Sunday, June 1, 2014

What's for Dinner? Week of 6/1

Happy June! In case you missed it, I wrote a recap of May yesterday. It was a super fun month, and I'm looking forward to some continued fun in June! Yay for living an active lifestyle - makes life more fun and exciting, don't you think?!

Unfortunately, my workouts did kind of peter out toward the end of the week, but they're going to be so much better throughout June, ok?

Monday, 5/26 - 20 min yoga. Yoga for Runners: Injury Prevention

Tuesday, 5/27 - 25 min yoga. Yoga for Hips, Hamstrings and Back. Plus some inversion in the yoga trapeze after work.

Wednesday, 5/28 - 5 min yoga. Morning Yoga. More inversions after work.

Thursday, 5/29 - REST

Friday, 5/30 - REST

Saturday, 5/31 - LAZY

Sunday, 6/1 - Trail run/hike. I'll be heading out in a few minutes to meet up with some friends. Sallie and Jeff are coming, too!. :)

#FFYoga Update - I skipped a couple days this week. The poses were just too advanced for me. :( That brings the total to 3 poses that I skipped throughout the month. It was still a fabulous challenge, and I'm so happy that I took the challenge!

#FFYoga Final Poses

What's next? Sprinkler Sprint 5k | June 7, 2014. Less than one week! I bought the Groupon awhile ago, but finally registered the two of us yesterday. Yay! It should be a lot of fun.

What's for Dinner? Week of June 1st

Bountiful Baskets was a little disappointing this week, but it's always better than nothing. Here's what I'll be cooking up for dinner this week.

Sunday - Steak with asparagus and mashed potato. There was a sale on organic steaks last weekend at Whole Foods, and I couldn't resist. It will go perfectly with the asparagus from this week's Bountiful.

Monday - Omelets with cheese, onions, and red peppers. Breakfast for dinner! Yum!!

Tuesday - Pasta with red sauce and garlic toast. Got some sauce in the fridge I need to use.

Wednesday - Salads. Nothing crazy or special.

Thursday - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Friday - TBD

Saturday - Leftovers

I'm linking up with Laura over at Mommy Run Fast and Jill at Fitness, Health, & Happiness. Go check out what everyone else is cooking up this week.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

7 comments:

  1. Mmm, we grilled steaks while on vacation- something we don't do very often at home. Nice job getting all the yoga in, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! We don't have steak very often either, but I couldn't resist the sale. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice job with the yoga challenge! Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved grilled cheese and have not had it in forever. This makes me want to put it on the menu soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grilled is so easy and delicious. Plus, you can make it simple or go all kinds of fancy. :)

      Delete
  4. The hike was so gorgeous! The trapeze sure does come in handy. :)

    ReplyDelete