Monday, May 11, 2015

#BikiniSeries 4-week Check-in

I can hardly believe that the Bikini Series is already halfway over!

I've been loving this series so much. It's been nice to have some direction for my weekly workouts that I don't have to come up with on my own.

You can read my 2-week Check-in here.

I hate to admit it, but things definitely tended to slide a bit during weeks 3 and 4. I skipped more workouts than I would have liked and didn't seem to give my all to all the rest.

Sure, there were some workouts and some days that were amazing.

But there were more that just weren't what they should have been.

Thankfully, I've got 4 more weeks to get my butt in gear and hit these workouts HARD! No more excuses. If I'm a little late for work, I'm a little late for work. It's not the end of the world. :) Thankfully, my boss isn't very strict about what time I get in.

I'm halfway through the #BikiniSeries!

Here are the numbers:

StartWeek 3Week 5
Weight160.4 lbs158.8 lbs161.4 lbs
Waist37.5"35.5"37"
Hips42"41.5"41.5"
Arms12"12.2512"
Thighs24.5"24.2524.25"

My weight fluctuates SO MUCH! Which is probably why I don't really put too much stock in that number.

Didn't I tell you that I slacked a bit during weeks 3-4? You can tell because I didn't really gain much momentum with losing inches - especially in my waist.

I've got 4 more weeks! Let's do this!!

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

No comments:

Post a Comment