Sunday, May 17, 2015

Workout Recap + May 17 Meal Plan

Ugh! I'm having one of *those* days!! I ran/hiked a fun 10 miles at Red Rock yesterday, and here I am sitting down to write my weekly workout recap, and I'm kind of beating myself up. My week started out so great, and then the excuses started Thursday. I got in a couple of good runs, but my other workouts really petered out by the end of the week.

Workout Recap


Sunday: REST

Monday: 3 mile recovery run. Sunseeker Workout. KettleToning.

Tuesday: Bikini ArmsBikini Yoga Flow. 2 mile sunset run/walk with Jeff.


Wednesday: HIITy Bitty Bikini. This is it! workout.

Thursday: 5 mile run.

Friday: REST

Saturday: 10 mile run at Red Rock.


With only 3 more weeks of the Bikini Series and a LOT of work to do to meet my goals, I really need to focus on getting to bed earlier this week and not petering out towards the end of the week. And, of course, drinking more water!


What's for Dinner?


What's for Dinner?

So, yeah. My overall mood right now is preventing me from meal planning this week. That's 2 weeks in a row. :(

Here are a few ideas, though:

Beet and Carrot Detox Bake
Salads for lunch
Tuna salad wraps
Grilled cheese sandwiches
BLT sandwiches

What are you cooking up this week?
How were your workouts last week?


Be sure to stop by Laura @ Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers to check out what everyone else is cooking up this week.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

5 comments:

  1. Hey, your workouts weren't that bad this past week Clarinda......so quit beating yourself up about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beet and carrot recipe looks delicious. Thanks for sharing the link. My workouts were good but not great. I missed 2 yoga classes but for very good reasons. End of the school year awards programs for my kids. So, workouts not great but life is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as life is great, it's OK to have workouts that are only just good. :)

      Delete