Sunday, May 10, 2015

Workout Recap + May 10 Meal Plan

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

I did a quick Google search this morning for an image or something, since it's Mother's Day, but instead found this Ed Sheeran video.



Before I get into my workout recap, today is the last day to enter to win a free race entry to Run Laughlin in December. You can enter here.

Workout Recap


Sunday: Ride the Wind 16-mile race. Recap definitely coming this week!

Monday: Bikini Buns & Thighs.

Tuesday: Bikini Yoga Flow.

Wednesday: Mermaid Workout. Pink Flamingo Workout.

Thursday: HIITy Bitty Bikini. itty bitty BIKINI! Tone It Up AB Workout.

Friday: REST

Saturday: FroYo 5k.

I feel like my workouts were a little halfhearted last week. Time to kick it back up for the 2nd half of the Bikini Series!


What's for Dinner?


What's for Dinner? Week of Feb 22nd

I know the key to success with both scale and non-scale victories is to eat right, and doing that usually involves taking time to prepare a meal plan. BUT I just didn't feel like it this weekend. So, we'll be winging it this week. Hopefully, we do all right with that.

It's been a while since we've been able to get Bountiful Baskets, but we'll get one this coming Saturday. It's so much easier for me to meal plan on the weeks we get a basket full of delicious produce.

What are you cooking up this week?
How were your workouts last week?
Any big plans for Mother's Day?


Be sure to stop by Laura @ Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers to check out what everyone else is cooking up this week.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

4 comments:

  1. I think once in a while its nice to take a break from meal planning and just eat what sounds good. But that can be tough as the days get busy! I usually plan out at least a few days so I know what to buy at the grocery store. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our problem this week was that we went to the store before planning a menu. Never a good idea. lol.

      Delete
  2. We're winging it this week, too. I just didn't have it in me to figure it out while forcing answers out of my husband. I just replaced the staples and we'll eat out of the freezer.

    ReplyDelete