Sunday, May 24, 2015

Workout Recap + May 24 Meal Plan

I am super excited that it's Memorial Day weekend, and I don't have to work tomorrow!! :)

Today, we're going to hit up the Anniversary Sale at REI and then head to Red Rock. Can you believe in the 3 years we lived here that Jeff has never been? I'm excited to do a little exploring with him this afternoon.

Plus, we just got a GoPro, so I can't wait to play around with that a little this afternoon, too! I just want to get outside and MOVE.

Week 6 of the Bikini Series went pretty well. There was only 1 day that I didn't do anything, and I'm totally OK with that. We all need a rest day here and there. :)

Or do we... tomorrow starts the Runner's World Summer Run Streak.


I'm going to give it a whirl. Let's see if I can make it at least 1 mile for 41 days.

Workout Recap


Sunday: Sunkissed Abs. Bikini Arms. Bikini Yoga.

Monday: This is It workout. Bikini Arms. Bikini Abs.

Tuesday: Bikini Kettlebell. Bridal Babe workout. Sunkissed Abs.

Wednesday: Bikini Buns & Thighs. Island Bikini Ready.

Thursday: REST.

Friday: Sexy Sculpted ShouldersHIITy Bitty Bikini. Crop Top Workout.

Saturday: Total Body Mermaid. Bikini Body Routine 2. MaliBooty workout.


What's for Dinner?


What's for Dinner?

Keeping it very easy again this week. :)

Here are a few ideas:

Breakfast
Coconut Banana Muffins
Smoothies

Lunch
Tuna salad wraps
Salad

Dinner
Beet and Carrot Detox Bake - didn't end up making this last week
Grilled cheese sandwiches
Pasta with red sauce

What are you cooking up this week?
How were your workouts last week?
Anyone else doing the Run Streak this summer?


Be sure to stop by Laura @ Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers to check out what everyone else is cooking up this week.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

1 comment:

  1. WTG with the Bikini Series! I'm tempted to try the Run Streak :)

    ReplyDelete