Tuesday, May 26, 2015

#BikiniSeries 6-week Check-in

Wow! Only 2 more weeks to go for the Bikini Series! These past 6 weeks have flown by. Maybe because I've been working so hard. :)

You can read my 2-week Check-in here.
And my 4-week Check-in here.

When I look in the mirror, I sure don't see the results that I'd like.

That's why pictures are so awesome!

Wow! Only 2 more weeks to go for the Bikini Series! These past 6 weeks have flown by. Maybe because I've been working so hard. :)
The key to a good transformation pic it to look really
unhappy in the Before pic and be sure to smile in the After.

I can definitely see some progress. Whoo hoo!

They say that numbers don't lie, but I think they kinda do.

Here are the numbers:

StartWeek 3Week 5Week 7
Weight160.4 lbs158.8 lbs161.4 lbs161.0 lbs
Waist37.5"35.5"37"35.5"
Hips42"41.5"41.5"42"
Arms12"12.2512"12"
Thighs24.5"24.2524.25"24.25"

I don't think they tell the whole story. I know that I feel great and that I'm getting stronger, so that's all that really matters, right?!

How am I doing on the goals I set in my Week 2 Check-in?

**Complete a Tone It Up HIIT video without any breaks**
I'm not sure about this goal. Certainly not the HIITy Bitty Bikini workout. That one still KILLS me! Maybe if I try a slightly less intense HIIT...?

**Jump rope for 1 minute without tripping**
Yeah. I haven't really been doing too many jump roping workouts. I've still got 2 weeks, though, so maybe I'll need to be sure to include some jump roping - even if it is just a little warm-up before a run or workout.

**Noticeably tone up my arms and belly**
Judging from the pic above, I think I'm well on my way to achieving this goal. I need to not be so hard on myself. :)

I've got 2 more weeks!! Let's do this!!!

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

1 comment:

  1. You can see it in the pictures for sure. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete