Monday, May 4, 2015

Workout Recap + May 3 Meal Plan

I feel like I'm really falling behind on my recaps - visit to the Grand Canyon, Ragnar Trail Zion, Zion National Park and now Ride the Wind 16-mile recap.

If you watched my Ultimate Coffee Date video on Saturday, you know that I have a couple more races coming up this month as well.

So, my goal is to write at least one recap this week. :)

Workout Recap


Sunday: REST

Monday: Hiity Bitty Bikini Workout. #BikiniSeries Abs move of the week. #BikiniAbs.

Tuesday: Bikini Buns & Thighs Routine. Take Me To The Sea.

Wednesday: KettleToning. Foam Rolling.

Thursday: Mermaid workout. Sun-kissed Abs.

Friday: Jump Your Heart Out. Holiday Cocktail Dress Arm Routine.

Saturday: Bikini Yoga ☀ BIKINI SERIESBIKINI SERIES™ Sunset Workout by Tone It UpBeach Yoga with Karena - Tone It Up!

I ended up skipping 2 runs last week, because I knew I was going to be running a 16-miler on Sunday. At least I stuck to all the rest of my workouts. I do think they helped out on the trails yesterday.


What's for Dinner?


What's for Dinner? Week of Feb 22nd

Keeping it very simple this week. I did go to the grocery store on Saturday, but I didn't really go with a great plan. I just picked up some staples and will be making dinners based of what we have on hand. :-)

Sunday: Leftovers

Monday: Turkey burgers

Tuesday: Crockpot Lasagna

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Chicken and Cheese Roll-ups

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Pasta with red sauce

Breakfast:
Smoothies

Lunches:
Salads
Sandwiches

Snacks/Dessert:
Yogurt with Hemp Hearts
Fruit
Hummus with carrots

What are you cooking up this week?
How were your workouts last week?


Be sure to stop by Laura @ Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers to check out what everyone else is cooking up this week.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

1 comment: