Friday, December 16, 2016

Ugly Sweater Day

Did you know that the 3rd Friday in December is Ugly Sweater Day? Yep. That's today!

I donned my ugly sweater leggings to celebrate.


My company had an ugly sweater contest last week for our holiday party. We had some pretty good contenders.

I didn't participate, but I was one of the judges. How do you judge which sweater should win? Is it the ugliest? The most creative? Store bought? Homemade? So much pressure!

I'm more of a store bought girl. Like these nuggets I found to buy online.




But most of my coworkers prefer the homemade touch. Maybe they would like some of these?





If it's homemade, I prefer lots of dangling accouterments and working lights would be a definite bonus!

Have you ever made your own ugly sweater or participated in an ugly sweater contest?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Karen! They are cute, but along the same lines of an ugly sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete