Friday, December 9, 2016

My Favorite Holiday Drink at Starbucks

If you knew me in real life, you'd know how much I love Starbucks. Their drinks are delish, of course, but even more than that, I love their rewards program and their customer service is some of the best!

Since I love it so much, I thought I'd share my favorite holiday drink with you.


It starts with a venti Chestnut Praline Latte.

Have the barista add 3 pumps of White Chocolate Mocha, sub the milk with eggnog, and top with whipped cream and a light caramel drizzle.


O.M.G. It's a little taste of heaven.

Try it. You won't be sorry.

For me, this is a special treat that I only get once I've earned a free reward. Cuz I'm not all about spending $7+ for a coffee drink - no matter how tasty it is. 😋

Are you playing #StarbucksForLife? It only just started on Wed, and I've already earned 50 points for playing and have gotten lots of game pieces. So. Much. Fun!

HAPPY FRIDAY!! Have a terrific weekend.

Are you a Starbucks fanatic?
What's your favorite holiday drink? 
Do you ever make your own customized drink?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

3 comments:

  1. OMG, Karen, you have got to try this!! :)

    It's definitely not an everyday drink, but it's an awesome treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE chestnut praline.
    I am a tall with non-fat milk and no whip cream.

    ReplyDelete