Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pin It Party!

Ugh. It's been one of those crappy weeks. Second in a row, actually. I've been staying up too late. Not eating great. Not exercising. Sleeping in, but waking with a headache.

Overall feeling pretty lazy. And crabby.

And not very motivated to post to my blog, but when I saw Lindsay, from the Lean Green Bean, was hosting a Pin It Party, I simply couldn't resist.

What's a Pin It Party? Simple. I'm going to share 5 posts with you right here that I think would be perfect to share on Pinterest. You can pin the ones you like, and then head on over to The Pin It Party 3 and check out what everyone else is pinning as well.

Happy pinning!!

Last Sept I designed a 3-day workout. Day one focuses on Arms, then abs, then legs on day 3. If you try it, let me know what you think!

workout, arms, abs, legs


What's the difference between being Healthy and being Non-Sick?

healthy living


Now that school is back in full swing (well, not for me), here are a few tips for staying healthy while in college - though most could also be applied to outside of college as well. :)

healthy living, student, college


A quick look at how I like to end my runs.

stretching, post-run, running


And lastly, here's a little motivational pic I created + some tips for beginning runners.

running, fun, motivation

That was fun!

Happy Thursday, everyone!!!


Other ways to follow Enjoying the Course:
Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Pinterest → clarindad

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

2 comments:

  1. Love that last quote, pinned! So sorry it's been a rough week or two... hope things take a turn soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! I'm really proud of that one. I came up with the saying all on my own. :-)

      Delete