Monday, September 16, 2013

Marathon Monday #7

Last week was a big ole flipping bust. :(


When Wednesday rolled around, I hadn't run at all, so I decided to scrap the entire week - which, thinking back, really doesn't make any sense! I mean, technically, I'd only missed ONE day.

Instead of choosing to run in the mornings, I chose to stay up late and watch too much TV. I chose not to bike or workout.


The PlanThe Reality
Mon, 9/9REST15min Yoga
Tue, 9/104
Hills
--
Wed, 9/11REST--
Thu, 9/127
--
Fri, 9/134
--
Sat, 9/1412
Pace
6.7
Sun, 9/15REST
REST
TOTAL27
6.7

Oh, yeah. It was a bad week.

I figure it happens at least once in every training cycle, right?

Well, I woke up this morning. I didn't want to run. I wanted to stay in bed just a bit longer, but I DIDN'T! I knew I need to get up and get out there. I knew I needed to set myself up for SUCCESS!

So, I leashed up my girl and headed out for 2 miles. Whoo hoo. :)

Up this week? This is my last week of running 5 days/week. I hope to make the most of it.

How do you get back on track after completely failing a week?


Other ways to follow Enjoying the Course:
Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Pinterest → clarindad

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

2 comments:

  1. Way to push yourself out the door Clarinda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachelle! I'm glad I did. I can NOT have another week like last week.

      Delete