Sunday, September 8, 2013

What's for Dinner? Week of 9/8

Last week wasn't too successful in the whole eating dinner department. Monday night we were stuck at the dealership until past my bedtime. I did make soup on Tuesday - even though it didn't really turn out to be stormy. Wed-Fri there were some late nights at work, plus an evening run Thursday night.

I was just too exhausted didn't feel like making dinner most nights that we ended up just snacking or whatever.

Meh.

I did convince Jeff to make dinner when I was out running Thursday night, so that was good. :)

menu planning

Since I skipped most of my meals last week, this week's plan is going to look a bit familiar. :)

Sunday - Homemade pizza
The pizza dough is rising as I type this, so hopefully the pizzas will actually get made.

Monday - Baked ziti
Ok. So, maybe I don't actually have any ziti, so it will be baked whatever pasta I have on hand. lol.

Tuesday - Leftovers

Wednesday - Beans/Rice Dip

Thursday - Burritos
Kind of like leftovers of the dip on Wednesday - except in a tortilla.

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday  - TBD

What are you eating this week?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

2 comments:

  1. I make a ziti dish that is a family favorite. And it's easy to make a small portion vegan. That's a win-win.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was supposed to be vegan, but I added some cheese on top. It was yummy!

      Delete