Friday, September 27, 2013

Helloooo Weekend!

Ok. So, it's not technically the weekend yet, but it's ALMOST HERE!!

And I'm super excited!!

Tomorrow morning, I'm joining a local running group for a long run. Technically it's a trail, so I'm a little nervous, but it will be fun to not have to run 16 miles completely solo. Wish me luck!

If that weren't exciting enough, I'm also volunteering at Bite of Las Vegas.


This should be super fun! So many great bands - Walk off the Earth, Plain White T's, Goo Goo Dolls, One Republic, Matt Nathanson, and more.

I've never gone to this event before, but with the great bands and great food, how can it be anything other than great fun?!

Of course, I'll be a little outside of my comfort zone, since I don't know anyone else volunteering. I'm hoping to make some new friends here in Vegas.

I'll be working in the beer tent with the Burn Foundation, so if you're in Vegas and going to Bite of Las Vegas, stop by and say hello!

I'm volunteering for the 4-10pm shift. I hope I survive after running 16 miles in the morning!

Good thing I don't have any plans for Sunday. I imagine it will be a LAZY day after such a full Saturday.

What are your plans for the weekend?


Other ways to follow Enjoying the Course:
Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Pinterest → clarindad

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

4 comments:

  1. We were JUST talking about volunteering being a good way to meet new people in our new town! Good for you! Sounds like a fun event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it can be a great way to meet new people! I only met a few on Saturday, but it was SO busy we barely had time to chat. :(

      Delete
  2. Have a great 16 mile run!!! And the volunteering sounds fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Volunteering was super fun! Unfortunately, the 16 miles turned out to only be 9. :(

      Delete