Thursday, December 19, 2013

Three Things Thursday - 12/19

Here's what on my mind today.

1) This has got to be the SLOWEST week ever. Seriously, it seemed to take FOREVER for Tuesday to get here, and now it's ONLY Thursday. When will this week end? Of course, today has been one fire after another at work, but at least today is moving quickly. Yay!!

2) I get a lot of junk email. So much that I created a separate email address just for when I sign up for newsletters or mailing lists.

One of the mailing lists I'm on is for H&M. Usually I just ignore them, but when I checked my email this morning while lying in bed Tell me I'm not the only one who does this! I couldn't ignore the UP TO 70% OFF email I had staring back at me.

Plus there's a shopping app for my phone? Ok!

So, yeah. I downloaded the app and went to browsing the Sale items.

$100 later...

I did find some really great deals, though.

3) Do you get stressed out over the holidays? I do okay, actually. Mostly because it's just me and my husband, and we don't do much to celebrate. Even though we don't celebrate the holidays, I still enjoy a little pampering all year long!

I received this Water-Resistant Professional Skin Care Face and Body Brush System from ToiletTree Products to review awhile ago.

It's fabulous! So easy to use, and it's like getting a mini-facial every morning.

It comes with 4 interchangeable heads - 2 for your face, 1 for your body, + a pumice stone. They are extremely easy to change - even the hot steamy shower.



Definitely one of the best features of this is that it's water-resistant. I keep mine hanging in my shower for everyday use.


It's also nice that you just use your favorite facial cleanser. I love that you don't need to buy anything special.


NOTE: I wouldn't really recommend using the Apricot Facial Scrub with this. I find it a little hard to clean out of the bristles.

The pumice stone is a very nice touch. Makes giving myself a pedicure a bit easier.


When I use it, I feel like my face gets a little more love and my skin is a little bit happier.

It's on sale right now at Amazon for only $39.95, so give yourself (or someone you love) the gift of pampering and relaxation this holiday.

How's your Thursday? 
Has this been slow week for you or is it flying by?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

8 comments:

  1. The brush kit sounds great. I like the fact that you don't need to buy anything special, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to get a pumice stone!!! Thanks for the reminder :)
    Cool products!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, yes, I check my email from bed every morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check my mail in bed in the mornings too! And it is just me and hubby too...our families both live far away, so Christmas is really low key for us too.

    ReplyDelete