Saturday, December 28, 2013

Top 13 of 2013

I saw this over at Running with Ollie, and simply knew that I needed to do, too, so here's a look back at my top 13 posts from 2013 (by pageviews).

13. I'm a Top Health & Fitness Blogger!


12. 10 Things that Make Me Happy


11. Ragnar Zion - The Experience


10. Diet-to-Go Really Delivers


9. Happy Spring!


8. Marathon Monday: Tri-States Marathon Recap


7. Weighing In - A Bathroom Scale Review


6. Simply Snackin'


5. So, You Want to Start Running?


4. Factors of 36 Virtual Race


3. 10 Random Movie Quotes

2. Happy April!


And the #1 Most Viewed post from 2013...

1. Busy College Student? Tips for Staying Healthy


THANK YOU so much for reading along through 2013 and I look forward to seeing more of you in 2014!

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

4 comments:

  1. Yay I loved it! And I missed a few of these so now I need to get caught up! Happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lea! Stay tuned for tomorrow's post. It will be an even bigger recap of 2013! :-)

      Delete