Sunday, December 29, 2013

Year in Review 2013

Yesterday, I posted my Top 13 (most viewed posts) of 2013, and Friday, I posted my #YearofRunning13. To continue recapping 2013, let's take a look month-by-month at how this year went down. Bullet-style.

January

February
  • The month started out with a 5k PR. Whoo hoo!!
  • It's the month of love, and I professed my love of my bike, running, and a few other things.
  • I didn't cut my hair, but I go a bit more reddish. :)

March

April

May

  • And I went blonder.


June

  • We bought a crazy new sofa.

July

August

September

October

November

December
  • Um. I ran my 1st marathon in 10 years! And haven't really run since.
  • Registered for the RnR Las Vegas Marathon next Nov!
  • Gave my blog another face lift.
  • Got my first celebrity follower on twitter.
  • Dressed up to go and pick up pizza on Christmas Day. 

I also spent countless hours running and many hours in the hot tub. Of course, there was plenty of time spent snuggling with Sallie and watching TV/Movies with Jeff.

All-in-all, I'd say it was a pretty great year! Can't wait to see what 2014 brings!

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great year! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lea! It was a great year. Happy New Year to you, too. :-)

      Delete
  2. Love the year recaps! Sounds like a fabulous year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to take a look back at all the fun we had last year. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. I love the way you recapped the year! Maybe I'm biased because I love bullet points. Hope you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable with every hair color! I think I like the deep red the best though!
    And WHY haven't you ran since our marathon?? Sounds like you had a fabo year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! I like to change it up. Obviously. ;)
      No good reason why I haven't run. First it was painful, then I got lazy. I did run Saturday afternoon, though. Yay!

      Delete
  5. I like this post much better than your goal recap :) Things change as time goes on; goals shift and what you thought was important gets replaced by other priorities. It looks like your year turned out pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Me, too. :-) In hindsight, I really should have posted them in the opposite order.

      Delete