Sunday, December 22, 2013

What's for Dinner? Week of 12/22

Wow! I can't believe I haven't done a meal planning post since the 2nd week of November!? And, of course, my dinners have been a bit lacking.

No time like TODAY to get back on track.

menu planning

Sunday - Beef Kebabs with Veggies and Mashed Potatoes

If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen our new kitchen toy.


Our breakfast of pumpkin french toast and sausage was delicious. Can't wait to see how the kebabs turn out. I've got the meat marinating right now.

Monday - Black Bean Enchilada Casserole

I got this recipe from Angie over at A Mother's Pace. If you go to this post, and scroll through the comments, she posted the recipe just for me - and all of YOU!

Tuesday -  Pasta with Grilled Veggies

I know there will be some leftover veggies from our kebabs tonight, so I thought why not use them for a pasta dish.

Christmas -  Since I won't be working on Wednesday, I figured it would be a good excuse to plan a whole day of eats.

Breakfast


Lunch 
Chili dogs and edamame 

Dinner 
Leftovers 

Thursday - Homemade pizza

Since we aren't really doing anything on Christmas Day, I'll take advantage of the day at home to make some homemade pizza dough and sauce.

Friday - Soup and Sandwiches

Most likely, we'll have some canned soup and some kind of grilled sandwich. Or something from my Sandwiches board on Pinterest.

Follow Clarinda's board Sandwiches on Pinterest.

Oh, it feels good to have a plan!

What are you eating this week?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

6 comments:

  1. Your new kitchen toy looks so cool! I love kebabs! With traveling for the holidays I'm not sure what we will be eating this week. Knowing my family it will def include pizza and mexican at some point :)

    Off to check out the black bean casserole recipe. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday was our first time using it. So far I'm loving it.
      You can't really go wrong with pizza and Mexican, can you? :)

      Delete
  2. That's right- get back on track at any time! :-) Those enchiladas look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous of your new kitchen toy!!! I find that I seriously lack also when I don't meal plan. When I miss it, I truly do miss it! Great job for getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria! I really wish I did it more often, but life gets in the way and then I regret it. lol.

      Delete