Friday, April 25, 2014

Ragnar Zion. Here I Come.

Super quick post this morning, as I'm already in the car heading to Ragnar Zion! Whoo hoo.

Except for this.


High of only 50F tomorrow? 100% chance of rain overnight?

And I thought it was cold last year.

What doesn't kill you, right? :-) 

If you want, check out my posts about Ragnar Zion last year, while you wait in anticipation of this year's recaps.

The Experience
The Running
Other Things

Ready or not!

Depending on service, I'll try to update social media.

Also be sure to follow Katie at from Ice Cream To Marathon as she tackles 100 miles. You can also follow her on Twitter.

Who else is racing this weekend?



I'm linking up with Jill today for Fitness Fridays.
Go check out how everyone else is celebrating fitness today.
Fitness Fridays

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! Sending you good weather vibes. Just the Girls on the Run 5k for me this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I always wanted to do that ragner

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! you'll do great! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete