Sunday, April 20, 2014

What's for Dinner? Week of 4/20

OMG! I can't even tell you how great I feel after yesterday's half marathon. I'll do a full review of the race tomorrow, but let me just say, that I'm feeling so energized after the race. I can't wait for the next one! Lots of times after a race, I have to kind of force myself to get back out there.

Not this time!

Which is awesome news, since I have Ragnar Zion coming up this weekend. :)

I took it pretty easy last week. I think it was what my body needed.

Monday, 4/14 - 3 miles. 30:00. Legs felt a bit heavy, form felt a bit floppy, and it took a while to warm up, but the 3rd mile was 9:26 pace. Yay!

Tuesday, 4/15 - REST

Wednesday, 4/16 - 2.66 miles. 25:14. Went with Jeff after work. It's getting warm out there! Jeff was having a hard time, so we walked quite a bit. Not sure this time is very accurate, since it never felt like we were running that fast.

Thursday, 4/17 - REST

Friday, 4/18 - REST

Saturday, 4/19 - Mustang 50th Half Marathon. 13.1 miles. 2:16:24.

Sunday, 4/20 - REST

Less than a week until Ragnar Zion!

menu planning

Here's what I've got planned for dinners this week. Couple of carry-overs from last week that I never got around to making.

Sunday - French bread pizzas.

Monday - SW Bean Burgers


Tuesday - Hummus Melts

Enjoying the Course's pin on Pinterest.

Wednesday - Burritos

Thursday - Spinach Pasta Toss

Friday - RAGNAR ZION

Saturday - RAGNAR ZION

I'm linking up with Laura over at Mommy Run Fast and Jill at Fitness, Health, & Happiness. Go check out what everyone else is cooking up this week.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

9 comments:

  1. oh oh oh I WANT to just come to your place for dinner this week....and skip the planning here :-) that work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the excitement and energy here! Can't wait to hear all about the race!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! So glad you felt awesome! And those hummus melts look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your half marathon! Can't wait to hear about it and about the Ragnar...sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to think if I've ever really had a bad half experience....

    ReplyDelete